For easy score keeping, use the free GOLFimals app available on iOS and Android devices.
- Tally each player’s subtotal GOLFimals score after the front 9 and back 9 (Frequency setting = 9).
- At the end of the round, calculate each player’s total GOLFimals score.
- Players add "X" into the pot for each positive point from their total GOLFimals score.
- The player with the lowest GOLFimals score wins the pot.
- Ties are settled by the lowest golf stroke score (including golf handicap).
Example wager: +1 point = +1 round at the bar